axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom dispatcher
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 07:49:40 GMT

> But, although the custom Dispatcher is loaded, its methods
> (findOperation, findService, initDispatcher) are never called in the
> process of invoking a service/operation.

The problem might be some other dispatcher which runs before your dispatcher
might have found the service and operation. If something like that happen
your dispatcher wont get called.

Try putting your dispatcher in a place  like Transport phase.

I heard some rumors on this list that in order to have a custom
> Dispatcher, as part of a pre-defined (i.e. "Dispatch") phase, axis2 JARs
> need to be built from fresh SVN source.

Nope , there is no such a thing , you can get axis2 as you like and you can
place your dispatcher as you wish.

Could this be the reason why our