axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Deepal jayasinghe <deep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] BindException calling RPCServiceClient very frequently
Date Thu, 29 Nov 2007 05:45:42 GMT
Marc Nädele wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am now searching for a solution to this problem for many weeks without success.
>
> I have a very simple RPCServiceClient similar to the one described in the Axis2 POJO
Web Services example [1]. If I call this client very frequently in a loop (e.g. 5000 times)
I eventually get a BindException when calling the service. Client OS is Windows XP SP2. Axis2
version is 1.3.

> In the meanwhile I know that the sockets used for the connections are not closed fast
enough and if the maximum user sockets under Windows of 5000 is reached I get those exceptions.

> >From the threads in this mailing list ([2] and [3]) I already got a good understanding
about the cause of the problem and what the solution for an asynchronous web service (as described
in the JIRA issue #2593 [4]) can be.

> But I am not able to transfer this knowledge to my RPCServiceClient. All attempts I made
failed. The proposed solution desribed in [4] using the AsyncService2Test.java test case as
an example seems not to work for a RPCServiceClient . So is it not possible to get a solution
for a RPCServiceClient?

> Does anyone have an idea how I can solve this problem for a RPCServiceClient? Any hints
are welcome!

Did you try client.cleanupTransport() ?

Thanks
Deepal