axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jethro Borsje <jet...@jesdesign.nl>
Subject Re: Response to different Java program on some machine
Date Wed, 14 Nov 2007 09:35:11 GMT
Dear Sietse,

With respect to the EPR of the webservice: offcouse I must set the
destination address, this is not the problem.

The problem is sending the response back. I can successfully let the
webapp send a request to the webservice. However, I want to let the
webservice respond back to a separate Java program (not the webapp) on
my client machine. I am not sure how I can make sure that the response
of the webservice is NOT send back to the webapp, but to my Java
program, running on the same machine as where the webapp was used.

Best regards,
Jethro