axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Anthony Bull <anthony.b...@bcsoft.co.nz>
Subject Re: Soap Request Date Format
Date Tue, 06 Nov 2007 22:30:25 GMT
Why don't you just take the date from the soap message, format it with
SimpleDateFormat into the form you want and then use it?

You need to keep in mind that having a standard date format in your
service means third parties can easily connect to it without having to
run date formatting code (e.g. .NET clients)

Nguyen Le wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I was wondering if the date format for SOAP request generated by axis
> are hardcoded. In my SOAP request I have the following format
>
> 2007-11-21T18:00: 55.437Z
>
> But I need it to be the following
>
> 2007-11-21T18:00:
>
> I have tried modifying the SimpleDateFormat but to no avail. I have
> tried to do a search on google but nothing has come up. Does anybody
> know how to modify the date format. Any tip would be greatly
> appreciated.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Le

Anthony
-------------------------------------
Anthony Bull
Senior Developer
Black Coffee Software Ltd
PO Box 10-192 The Terrace
Wellington, New Zealand

anthony.bull@bcsoft.co.nz
Ph  +64 4 472 8818
Fax +64 4 472 8811
-------------------------------------
www.bcsoft.co.nz
This email may contain confidential or privileged information,
and is intended for use only by the addressee, or addressees.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender
immediately and do not copy, use or disclose the contents to
any other person or organisation.
Black Coffee Software Ltd accepts no responsibility for viruses
received with this email, or to any changes made to the original
content. Any views or opinions expressed in this email may be
personal to the sender and are not necessarily those of Black
Coffee Software Ltd.