axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Sanka Samaranayke <ssa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [AXIS2] custom https handler : Transport out has not been set
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 05:47:54 GMT
Alistair Young wrote:
> typo, it should be:
>
> Protocol authhttps = new Protocol("https", new
> FedoraProtocolSocketFactory(keystoreLocation, keystorePassword,
> truststoreLocation, truststorePassword, 443);
> Protocol.registerProtocol("secure", authhttps);
>
> Axis2 uses HttpClient but doesn't seem to understand "secure" instead
> of "https". Registering "secure" as a protocol is enough for
> HttpClient but not Axis2. Is there another step I need to do to get
> Axis2 to work with "secure" protocol designator?
>
> thanks,
>
> Alistair
>

> --------------
> mov eax,1
> mov ebx,0
> int 80h
>

> On 1 Nov 2007, at 11:29, Alistair Young wrote:
>
>> I'd like to remap https to another "name", e.g. "secure" as I want to
>> use custom ssl handling with it. I've done this:
>>
>> Protocol authhttps = new Protocol("secure", new
>> FedoraProtocolSocketFactory(keystoreLocation, keystorePassword,
>> truststoreLocation, truststorePassword, 443);
>> Protocol.registerProtocol("secure", authhttps);

try setting the following property in MessageContext or in Options and see whether you are
getting the same error.

e.g.
Options options = serviceClient.getOptions();
optoins.|setProperty(HTTPConstants.CUSTOM_PROTOCOL_HANDLER, myProtocolHandler);

--
Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://www.bloglines.com/blog/sanka