axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "M.Khaled" <mohamed_mohamed_...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Urgent
Date Wed, 21 Nov 2007 21:29:00 GMT
Hi Sietse,

  I red the article of the first link and I noticed he is using a class called IBMSOAPFactory
to create element from XML string.I tried to try this example but failed to find the jar file
for this class.Do you know where I can find it or if there is any equivalent open source class?

  Best Regards,
  Mohamed.

sietsenicolaas.tenhoeve@bt.com wrote:
  Hi Mohamed,

I advice to use strong typed wsdl files. I hope you are familiar with
strong vs. loose type languages? (i.e. java (strong) vs. php (loose))

I think the following links will provide enough information:
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/ws-tip-xsdcaution.html
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/webservices/library/ws-loosevstrong.ht
ml

I agree almost complete with both articles that strong typed definitions
are the way to go. This because it minimizes the interpretation and
maximizes the intend of the service. The articles are pointing that out
with good examples imho!

Sietse