axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Alistair Young <alist...@smo.uhi.ac.uk>
Subject [AXIS2] custom https handler : Transport out has not been set
Date Thu, 01 Nov 2007 11:29:13 GMT
I'd like to remap https to another "name", e.g. "secure" as I want to
use custom ssl handling with it. I've done this:

Protocol authhttps = new Protocol("secure", new
FedoraProtocolSocketFactory(keystoreLocation, keystorePassword,
truststoreLocation, truststorePassword, 443);
Protocol.registerProtocol("secure", authhttps);

it works fine using "https" but when I change it to "secure" I get
the error:

"Transport out has not been set"

when connecting to secure://service.url

is there a way to tell Axis2 how to handle "secure" - it's really
https in disguise

thanks,

Alistair

mov eax,1