axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Barlotta, Michael [USA]" <barlotta_mich...@bah.com>
Subject RE: CXF Mtom service and Axis2 Axiom client (FIX)
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 16:33:29 GMT
FYI:

I finally got it working. turns out it is a classpath issue.
I have CXF and Axis2 in the same eclipse project and Java WS clients
written with both frameworks.

I moved the Axis2 WS Client to its own project and now it works.

I am not sure why when the CXF and JAR dependencies and Axis2 and JAR
dependencies are in the classpath that the behavior results in "hanging"
the Axis2 client but that seemed to be the case.

Mike Barlotta
Associate
Booz | Allen | Hamilton

________________________________

From: Walker, Jeff [mailto:Jeff.Walker@fmr.com]
Sent: Friday, November 02, 2007 12:03 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: CXF Mtom service and Axis2 Axiom client

Then I leave you with the problem Mike, since I am not an Axis2 guru.
Final suggestions:
1. Build a CXF client. Does the problem still exist? (I'd do this first
to prove the CXF service is behaving properly as an MTOM server).
2. Then debug the Axis2 client src to see if it behaves the same way as
the CXF client.
3. There is a CXF mailing list. They might be able to help.
Regards,
-jeff