axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Jon Hanshew <jhans...@visa.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How Do I Set mustUnderstand="0"?
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2007 15:33:57 GMT

I just love having these conversations with myself, but for anybody who is
interested I didn't want to leave the impression that the correct solution
was to modify the wsdl2java generated code.

Here is a better solution.  All calls to modify the mustUnderstand flag are
made before the call to the stub.

            ServiceStub stub = new ServiceStub(ctx, endpoint);

stub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(WSDL2Constants.ATTRIBUTE_MUST_UNDERSTAND,"0");

            response = stub.GetData(request);