axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srikanth Muthyala <srika...@iitc.com.au>
Subject [Axis2] SOAP with HTTPS
Date Wed, 07 Nov 2007 07:15:16 GMT

Hi,

Part of project I am working on is to transmit some information using soap to the service
running elsewhere. My app will be a client to this service. Currently its working fine using
http. Next task is to do the same over https. We will be provided with customer's digital
certificates. I am new this SSL. Can somebody guide me through the steps I need to take to
communicate over https and also recommend any additional packages required.
My app (client) will be running on Tomcat using java 1.5 and Axis2.

Regards,

Srikanth