axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzu...@ncl.ac.uk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] ws-addressing & msg id
Date Fri, 09 Nov 2007 09:19:20 GMT
Paul,

thanks for the reply.
One more question: when is the messageID created?, before the message is
sent or when the message is received?
I need to store some data in a map (on the server side) and I would like
to use the messageID as key However, if the messageID is generated on
the client side, it's probably better to create a fresh key (i.e. using
a counter), isn't it?