axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "_ext Mehliss, Sven" <sven.mehliss....@wincor-nixdorf.com>
Subject Exception on JaxRpc invoke: trailing block elements must have an id attribute
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2007 10:45:30 GMT
Hello Apache-Axis User,

I am writing my diploma thesis about the integration of the Oracle Process Manager into a
J2EE environment in order to use the BPEL advantages.

Now I have a problem and I am not able to solve this. I use Axis 1.4 as web service framework
on a WebSphere application server.

I can invoke every web service without having problems. But when the web service includes
a DTO object as return value, I get the following error message.

<messages>

- <input>

- <Invoke_1_reserveCar_InputVariable>

- <part xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" name="in0">

- <in0 xmlns="" xmlns:def="urn:TravelBooking" xsi:type="def:CarReservationDTO" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">

<carType>

Mini

</carType>

<customerName>

12

</customerName>

<customerPhone>

21

</customerPhone>

<reservationEnd>

2013-12-12T00:00:00.000+01:00

</reservationEnd>

<reservationStart>

2012-12-12T00:00:00.000+01:00

</reservationStart>

</in0>

</part>

</Invoke_1_reserveCar_InputVariable>

</input>

- <fault>

- <remoteFault xmlns="http://schemas.oracle.com/bpel/extension">

- <part name="summary">

<summary>

exception on JaxRpc invoke: trailing block elements must have an id attribute

</summary>

</part>

</remoteFault>

</fault>

</messages>

I guess, this is a Axis problem because Axis does not support minOccurs/maxOccurs on <xsd:sequence>
elements right now.

Using the internal web service implementation of WebSphere raises no exception and everything
works fine.

Have you got any suggestion to solve this problem?

Thank you very much.

Kind regards,

Sven MehliƟ