axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "David Wilkinson" <d...@iquo.co.uk>
Subject RE: [Axis2]Maven2 plugins for WSDL2Code Generation
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 09:27:17 GMT
Hi Suran

Thanks one of my other questions was going to be where do I find the source
code for the plugins which you have answered.

Thanks again

David

-----Original Message-----
From: Suran Jayathilaka [mailto:suran@wso2.com]
Sent: 08 November 2007 02:50
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2]Maven2 plugins for WSDL2Code Generation

David Wilkinson wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am starting a new project and have started to put a POM file together
for
> an axis web service, and I'm looking for a plugin to generate my code. I
> have spotted the one under the tools section of the web site but when I
> tryed to down load the plugin from the site all the links are broken and
> there are no maven 2 repositories that have version 1.3. The only version
> have found so far is version 1.1 which also seams to suffer from
dependency
> issues.
>
> Has anyone got this working or is there any other maven 2 plugin about
that
> I can use. Any help would be grateful
>
> Regards
>
> DRAW

Greetings!

You can get the maven2 wsdl2java plugin in this way, until the download
links are fixed.
Checkout the axis2 source from the links at
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/svn.html
Go to the <axis2>/modules/tool/axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin folder.
And build the plugin using "mvn clean install".

Cheers!
Suran

http://www.eset.com