axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2 SWA client communicating Axis2 MTOM service
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 14:11:35 GMT
I missed your earlier mail...sorry abt that..

1)  While using SWA we need to use  OperationClient API at client side.
>  using MessageContext on service side to attach a attachment . Don't forget
> to send messageId back as pay load so that you can extract  actual
> attachment client side.

Yes.. sending the ID is the recommended and most useful way.. But you can
also send unreferenced attachments with SWA, without putting a MessageID in
the body.. Then in the other side you can access them by getting an iterator
out of attachment map.

2) Yes caching is supported while using SWA.
> 3) if SOAP 1.2 version works with SWA ? I need to to try yet.

It works with SOAP 1.2 too...

thanks,
Thilina

regards