axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Eclipse plugins: story of my frustration
Date Sun, 07 Oct 2007 14:17:51 GMT
I can see a pom.xml in there. The plugin build seems to be moved to
maven2 after the recent migration of Axis2 from maven1 to maven2..

Install maven2 and try typing mvn install in the plugin dir. I'm not
sure whether you'll need to do a full Axis2 build before that.

Please put a jira for the incorrect building doc..

~Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com