axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thilina Gunarathne" <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Service REST + JSON
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 18:26:07 GMT
AFAIK POJO support by defualt generates namespaces. But you can try
specifying nameapce to package mapping pointing to the defualt
namespace... Not sure whether it'll work..

If not you will have to either create your service using Axiom or
using a code generation...

These are the results of impedence mismatch's between JSON and XML..

Also wat's the error you are getting with badgerfish.

Thanks,
Thilina

Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com