axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Srihari <sri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis2.1.2 MTOM problem with large files
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 18:35:36 GMT
Hi,

I am using Axis2.1.2 and Rampart1.2 module.  onWAS6.1 server

and on the server the axis2.xml has the following

<parameter name="hotdeployment">false</parameter>

<parameter name="hotupdate">false</parameter>

<parameter name="enableMTOM" locked="false">true</parameter>

<parameter name="enableSwA">false</parameter>

<!--Uncomment if you want to enable file caching for attachments -->

<parameter name="cacheAttachments">true</parameter>

<parameter name="attachmentDIR">D:/attachments/temp</parameter>

<parameter name="sizeThreshold">4000</parameter>

Here is the stack trace  from the client side

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(*Utils.java
:434*)

at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(*
OutInAxisOperation.java:373*)

at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(*
OutInAxisOperation.java:294*)

at xxx.xxx.ere.EREWSStub.submitBulk(*EREWSStub.java:162*)

at xxx.xxx.ere.Client.uploadOnly(*Client.java:106*)

at xxx.xxx.ere.Client.main(*Client.java:33*)

on the server it is
2007-10-31 14:17:17,784 77833 [WebContainer : 2] ERROR
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.AxisServlet  - java.lang.OutOfMemoryError

So when I send the file from the client the server uploads the whole file to
the temporary location and throws an Out of memory error.

Thanks & Regards,
Srihari

--
Thanks & Regards,