axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Anne Thomas Manes" <atma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java complexType element
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 00:15:02 GMT
You need to namespace-qualify the type references in these two element
declarations:

                       <xs:element name="instances"
                               type="fullInstancesRequest" />

                       <xs:element name="classes"
                               type="fullClassesRequest"/>

i.e., define a namespace declaration for your targetNamespace and use
that namespace to qualify these types.

Anne