axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] WS Client - Modify SOAPBody before transport
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2007 02:10:36 GMT
Yes using a handler is the way to do it. I presume wheat your trying to do
here is add something before the message is sent and process it before its
received. So you dont need to replace the whole SOAP message you can get the
soap message from the msgContext  and add what ever you want to it. Same
goes on the receiver. (The msgContaxt is available to the handler so you can
modify the SOAP message there.)

Thanks,
Keith.