axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Python message receiver for Axis2/Java
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 14:40:54 GMT
Hi Heshan,

We have done something similar to what you are trying to do. We at WSO2 have
written a messageReceiver to support web services written in JavaScript
which is executed via Rhino.  Its in the wsf Javascript (Web services
framework for javaScript) project. The project is open source and hence you
can have a look at our code. Here is the URL to the svn
http://wso2.org/repos/wso2/trunk/wsf/javascript/rhino/

Thanks,
Keith.

--