axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "keith chapman" <keithgchap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web Services REST + JSON client JS
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:43:32 GMT
Hi,

Use this

MessageContext msgContext =
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext
().getCurrentMessageContext().getOperationContext().getMessageContext(
WSDLConstants.MESSAGE_LABEL_OUT_VALUE);

The reason is that
org.apache.axis2.context.MessageContext.getCurrentMessageContext().getCurrentMessageContext()
gives you the request messageContext but what you want is the response
messageContext. That should work.

Thanks,
Keith.