axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: axis2 1.3 wsa:To header usage
Date Fri, 26 Oct 2007 21:48:24 GMT
Hello Erwin,

The thing about intermediaries is that they are usually there to hide the
address of the of the ultimate receiver ( imagine a gateway server or
proxy for instance ). In that case flowing the address of the ultimate
receiver across the intermediary would tend to make having the
intermediary a bit pointless.

Anyone else care to chime in?

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?