axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nicholas L Gallardo <nlgal...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JAX-WS & working at xml level on the client side
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 18:03:24 GMT

There are also a number of examples in the JAX-WS test bucket.

Look at org.apache.axis2.jaxws.dispatch.*

-Nick

             Brian De Pradine
             <PRADINE@uk.ibm.c
                                       axis-user@ws.apache.org
             10/11/2007 07:02                                           cc
             AM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [Axis2] JAX-WS & working at xml
             Please respond to         level on the client side
             axis-user@ws.apac
                  he.org

Hello Michele,

You can find info about dispatch clients at [1].

[1] https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/nonav/2.1.2/docs/dispatch.html

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?