axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Brian De Pradine <PRAD...@uk.ibm.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] JAX-WS & working at xml level on the client side
Date Thu, 11 Oct 2007 12:02:56 GMT
Hello Michele,

You can find info about dispatch clients at [1].

[1] https://jax-ws.dev.java.net/nonav/2.1.2/docs/dispatch.html

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Michele Mazzucco <Michele.Mazzucco@ncl.ac.uk> wrote on 11/10/2007
12:47:39: