axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Senthivel U S" <senthivel.usilap...@uaeexchange.com>
Subject RE: sending calendar object in axis stub
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2007 06:51:47 GMT
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your clue. I have sorted out the issue. Now I am trying to sign.
Please throw me some light how to engage the security modules only for
created stub. I have tried this, but it gives the error, "Security token not
found".

My code:

URL endPointURL = new URL("http:// ");

EngineConfiguration config = new FileProvider("services.xml");

Service service = new Service();

DefaultSoapStub stub = new DefaultSoapStub(endPointURL, service);

Service.xml is

<service name="Default" scope="application">

            <description>

                        Testing

            </description>

    <parameter name="OutflowSecurity">

      <action>

        <items>Timestamp</items>

        <encryptionPropFile>service.properties</encryptionPropFile>

        <encryptionKeyIdentifier>SKIKeyIdentifier</encryptionKeyIdentifier>

        <encryptionUser>useReqSigCert</encryptionUser>

                        <user>client</user>

        <signaturePropFile>service.properties</signaturePropFile>

<passwordCallbackClass>com.unistream.client.ServiceSecurityHandler</password
CallbackClass>

<signatureParts>{Element}{http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-20040
1-wss-wssecurity-utility-1.0.xsd}Timestamp;{Element}{http://schemas.xmlsoap.
org/soap/envelope/}Body</signatureParts>

     <!--
<optimizeParts>//xenc:EncryptedData/xenc:CipherData/xenc:CipherValue</optimi
zeParts> -->

      </action>

    </parameter>

</service>