axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yogesh.Dh...@mizuhocbus.com
Subject Issue with Axis2 MTOM client
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2007 15:46:11 GMT
Hi All

Does any one has faced following issue with  AXIS MTOM client

When I use AXIS2   generated stub  as clients to MTOM service  I see my
.att file grow indefinitely with  following character get added.
ÿÿÿÿÿÿÿ. And grow continuously till run out of space.

Does Axis2 support as MTOM client. ?  I don't suspect my WSDL element
definition has problem as same element works fine when I do reverse
operation i.e. put file.

I don't  see any MTOM  sample which receives MTOM attachment using axis2 .
  Is this a bug or axis2 does not support file caching as client.

I am enabling MTOM on client side by following statements.

                        EMISEPServiceStub serviceStub = new
EMISEPServiceStub();

                        // Enable MTOM in the client side
 serviceStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(
 Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM, Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
                        // Increase the time out when sending large
attachments
 serviceStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setTimeOutInMilliSeconds(
                                        10000);

serviceStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(Constants.Configuration.CACHE_ATTACHMENTS,
                                        Constants.VALUE_TRUE);

serviceStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(Constants.Configuration.ATTACHMENT_TEMP_DIR,
                                         "C:\\TEMP\\cache");

serviceStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(Constants.Configuration.FILE_SIZE_THRESHOLD,
                                         "4000");

Please let me know if you need more details for analysing this.?

Thanks to all

regards
Yogesh Dhake
======================================================================================================
This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential, privileged or sensitive information
and is solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error
and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error please notify the sender and
immediately destroy the message and all its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may
be those of the author and not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Corporate
Bank (USA), Mizuho Securities USA Inc. or any other affiliates of Mizuho Financial Group (”Mizuho”).
Mizuho accepts no responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any information herein
contained.
E-Mail received by or sent from officer of Mizuho Securities USA Inc. (which is a registered
U.S. broker-dealer and the entity through which Mizuho generally conducts its investment banking,
capital markets, and securities business in the United States) is electronically archived
and recorded and is subject to review and monitoring by and/or disclosure to persons other
than the recipient, including (but not limited to) Mizuho Securities USA Inc. supervisory
personnel.  Such communications may be produced to regulatory authorities or others with legal
rights to the information.