axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Yogesh.Dh...@mizuhocbus.com
Subject Re: Axis2 SWA client communicating Axis2 MTOM service
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 13:29:11 GMT
Hi

I would like to answer my question for benifit of others.  I solved my
issue well now.
If wrong just correct it

1)  While using SWA we need to use  OperationClient API at client side.
using MessageContext on service side to attach a attachment . Don't forget
to send messageId back as pay load so that you can extract  actual
attachment client side.
2) Yes caching is supported while using SWA.
3) if SOAP 1.2 version works with SWA ? I need to to try yet.

regards
Yogesh

Yogesh.Dhake@mizuhocbus.com
10/08/2007 03:12 PM
Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Axis2 SWA client communicating Axis2 MTOM service

Hi
Thanks for insight
Sorry but two small question.
1) For enabling SWA do  i need to do any changes on service code or
Just changing axis conf file is ok
  <parameter name="enableMTOM" locked="false">false</parameter>
  <parameter name="enableSwA" locked="false">true</parameter>

As I see in SWA sample I see usage of MessageContext Variable and usage of
OMelement variables/SenderClient at client side.In my case we really don't
use them. or it will be transparent to me if I use stub client.

2) Is use of SOAP 1.2 is ok ? in sample i see

2) Caching is supported in SWA?

regards
Yogesh

"Thilina Gunarathne" <csethil@gmail.com>
10/08/2007 01:22 PM

Please respond to
axis-user@ws.apache.org

axis-user@ws.apache.org
cc

Subject
Re: Axis2 SWA client communicating Axis2 MTOM service

> I have a web service running with AXIS2 with MTOM and I am trying to
> communicate it with  Axis2 Client with SWA enabled ( Soap with
attachment).
> Is this possible to do ?
Nope.. Not if you are going to use the MTOM binding features, such as
automatic binding of bianry attachments to the XML tree... Things will
fail miserably if you r using data binding to generate the service
skeleton, as the message no longer conforms to the schema.

You can access the attachments using the attachments API..But then you
are essentially doing SwA in the server side.. Also you won't be able
to use data binding.

> Reason I need to do it as  I am using ALSB 2.6   in between which does
not
> support MTOM.
>
> If yes  Can any one tell me what is wrong in this SOAP response received
at
> client. It fails with ClassCastException at client side.   I am having
> problem at client side .
Looking at the source you pasted below, you seems to be using data
binding together with a WSDL which has base64Binary in it. Your
response is SwA, which does not conforms to the data bounded schema.
Also the response message is broken, as it's header tells that it's
SwA, but the body has XOP:include.

Mixing SwA with MTOM when data binding is used is not a good idea..

thanks,
Thilina

>I tried to debug found It try to cast
> getBuilder() to
> org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.MTOMStAXSOAPModelBuilder
> which is not in actually for my binaryData node.
> I am finding difficult why  it try to use MTOMstax event I enabled only
SWA
> [...]
> EMISEPServiceStub("http://localhost:8085/EMISProxyService");
>
> serviceStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(
>         Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_MTOM,
> Constants.VALUE_FALSE);
> serviceStub._getServiceClient().getOptions().setProperty(
>
> Constants.Configuration.ENABLE_SWA, Constants.VALUE_TRUE);
>

> SOAP message response
>
> HTTP/1.1 200 OK
> Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 14:32:13 GMT
> Transfer-Encoding: chunked
>
> start="0.urn:uuid:A892DC0EC609F508D61191853934040@apache.org";
>         boundary=MIME_Boundary; charset=UTF-8
>
> 0670
> --MIME_Boundary
>
> <?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
>    <soapenv:Envelope
> xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">
>       <soapenv:Body>
>          <ns1:getFileResponse
> xmlns:ns1="http://mizuho.com/emis/ep/paraminfo">
>             <ns1:method>getFile</ns1:method>
>             <ns1:parameters>
>                <ns1:FileDataInfo>
>
> <ns1:fileExtension>txt</ns1:fileExtension>
>
> <ns1:wildCardIndicator>N</ns1:wildCardIndicator>
>                   <ns1:fileName>test</ns1:fileName>
>                   <ns1:folderName>c:\TEMP</ns1:folderName>
>                   <ns1:scriptName>*</ns1:scriptName>
>                   <ns1:attachment>
>                      <ns1:size>1231</ns1:size>
>                      <ns1:checksum>1231</ns1:checksum>
>                   </ns1:attachment>
>                </ns1:FileDataInfo>
>             </ns1:parameters>
>             <ns1:response>
>                <ns1:attachment>
>                   <ns1:binaryNode>
>                      <xop:Include
> href="cid:1.urn:uuid:A892DC0EC609F508D61191853934041@apache.org"
> xmlns:xop="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/xop/include" />
>                   </ns1:binaryNode>
>                   <ns1:size>121</ns1:size>
>                   <ns1:checksum>121</ns1:checksum>
>                </ns1:attachment>
>
> <ns1:responseStatus>true</ns1:responseStatus>
>                <ns1:hasAttachment>true</ns1:hasAttachment>
>             </ns1:response>
>             <ns1:EPInfo>
>                <ns1:node>
>                   <ns1:name>sasdf</ns1:name>
>                   <ns1:id>12</ns1:id>
>                </ns1:node>
>                <ns1:system>
>                   <ns1:name>sasdf</ns1:name>
>                   <ns1:id>12</ns1:id>
>                </ns1:system>
>             </ns1:EPInfo>
>             <ns1:currentInterface>
>                <ns1:name>sdfa</ns1:name>
>                <ns1:id>12</ns1:id>
>             </ns1:currentInterface>
>          </ns1:getFileResponse>
>       </soapenv:Body>
>    </soapenv:Envelope>--MIME_BoundaryContent-Type:
> text/plainContent-Transfer-Encoding: binaryContent-ID:
>
> <1.urn:uuid:A892DC0EC609F508D61191853934041@apache.org>Test
> Data created by 12:00 at 10/4/2007  to test attachment at
> ALSB0015--MIME_Boundary--0000
>

> Exception stack trace.  I am getting.
> java.lang.ClassCastException:
> org.apache.axiom.soap.impl.builder.StAXSOAPModelBuilder

com.mizuho.emis.ep.EMISEPServiceStub$Base64Binary$Factory.parse(EMISEPServiceStub.java:2228)
>         at

com.mizuho.emis.ep.EMISEPServiceStub$Attachment$Factory.parse(EMISEPServiceStub.java:6121)
>         at

com.mizuho.emis.ep.EMISEPServiceStub$ResponseData$Factory.parse(EMISEPServiceStub.java:3595)
>         at

com.mizuho.emis.ep.EMISEPServiceStub$CommandInfo$Factory.parse(EMISEPServiceStub.java:4698)
>         at

com.mizuho.emis.ep.EMISEPServiceStub$GetFileResponse$Factory.parse(EMISEPServiceStub.java:4003)
>         at
> com.mizuho.emis.ep.EMISEPServiceStub.fromOM(EMISEPServiceStub.java:1684)
>         at

com.mizuho.emis.ep.EMISEPServiceStub.getFile(EMISEPServiceStub.java:1221)
>         at

com.mizuho.yogesh.WebServiceControlImpl.getFile(WebServiceControlImpl.java:89)
>         at

com.mizuho.yogesh.NoWeblogic.webServiceControlGetFile(NoWeblogic.java:80)

======================================================================================================
>  This transmittal and any attachments may contain confidential,
privileged
> or sensitive information and is solely for the use of the intended
> recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified
> that you have received this transmittal and any attachments in error and
any
> review, dissemination, distribution or copying thereof is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and any attachments in
> error please notify the sender and immediately destroy the message and
all
> its attachments. Any opinions herein expressed may be those of the
author
> and not necessarily of Mizuho Corporate Bank, Ltd., Mizuho Corporate
Bank

--
Thilina Gunarathne  - http://thilinag.blogspot.com