axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erwin Reinhoud" <Erwin.Reinh...@ictu.nl>
Subject RE: axis2 1.3 wsa:To header usage
Date Wed, 31 Oct 2007 14:02:53 GMT
Hello David,

Thanks for the reply. It confirms my perception that there is a difference in interpretation.

Kind regards,

Erwin

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: David Illsley [mailto:davidillsley@gmail.com]
Verzonden: maandag 29 oktober 2007 9:58
Aan: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: axis2 1.3 wsa:To header usage

Sure,
The WS-A WG didn't really define much on the mlti-hop scenario so the
specifications don't help much here. It is worth pointing out that in
the interops we did, it became apparent that SOAP Binding 3.5 [1] was
interpreted by different people in different ways, and that the
'safest' route is to put the transport address you're sending the
message to in the wsa:To.

All that said, if you want to raise a JIRA about the fact that the
Axis2 WS-A Handlers don't process soap role/actor attributes, (I think
a different scenario than you're talking about) I'd be willing to take
a look.
Cheers,
David

[1] http://www.w3.org/TR/2006/REC-ws-addr-soap-20060509/#soaphdrvtransport