axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erwin Reinhoud" <Erwin.Reinh...@ictu.nl>
Subject RE: axis2 1.3 wsa:MessageID not in generated service skeleton response
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:14:08 GMT
Hello David,

Thanks for the reply. I created an issue (3275). It is important that every message can be
related to an ID. I would expect this would be important to others too and am surprised it
is not an option yet.

Kind regards,
Erwin

-----Oorspronkelijk bericht-----
Van: David Illsley [mailto:davidillsley@gmail.com]
Verzonden: maandag 15 oktober 2007 11:35
Aan: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Onderwerp: Re: axis2 1.3 wsa:MessageID not in generated service skeleton
response

Hi Erwin,
At the moment, we omit the wsa:MessageID on the response message as a
performance optimisation. It's not really possible for you to force
Axis2 to include it at the moment. Please raise a JIRA for a way to
toggle this optimisation off if its important to you.
Cheers,
David

On 15/10/2007, Erwin Reinhoud <Erwin.Reinhoud@ictu.nl> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> Following the advice below i created my own service having the arguments and returning
element being an OMElement. However, what i want is to have the response to include the wsa:MessageId.
How do i do this in the service? I need to return the soap:body so i can define the wsa header.
Any ideas?

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Kind regards,
> Erwin

in request/response. In case on application level the communbication is with jms the messages
can be linked. Until now i have used the "contract first" principle to make a service, do
i have to let that go now? How about that message below, i guess it will not be implemented?