axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Jay Zawar" <...@c-w.be>
Subject Problem with service archiver plugin eclipse
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:32:16 GMT
Hi,

I downgraded to Axis2 1.2 because our BPM is working with Axis2 1.2.

When trying to archive the service, it just won't load the class file. Although pointing at
the right directory (\bin, under which the package hierarchy exists), it wont load the class
file(s).

Directory structure:
Parent dir: "TestProject"

/src
/bin
/bin/com
/bin/com/foo
/bin/com/foo/bar
/bin/com/foo/bar/AService.class
/bin/com/foo/bar/CustomException.class

At the end of the service archiver dialog, I specify com.foo.bar.AService as being the class
name for the service which's name is "AService".  I point to /TestProject/bin by browsing,
after clicking the browse button. It won't find/load the class. The dialog stops here.

Worked fine with Axis2 1.3 though.

I am using Java 1.5.0.12, the project builds successfully.

Kind regards,

Jay