axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Pretre <pre...@lifc.univ-fcomte.fr>
Subject Re: Axis does not find my external libs
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2007 06:35:31 GMT
Thanks a lot, it works fine now. The first solution (putting the
connector in the aar's folder) did not work. I had the same error and
axis tried to deploy it (but maybe I did not really understood how I
had to do it :D )

As I use a stand-alone version of Axis, the repertory /WEB-INF/lib
does not exist, so I used axis2/lib instead. It may help users having
the same problem with a stand-alone server.

Thanks again for your help,
Vincent