axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Sunesh Kumra" <Sunesh.Ku...@ericssonservices.co.uk>
Subject RE: Empty <wsa:Action> element
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:55:04 GMT
The WSDLs are defined by the Parlay-X community. I'm attaching the same.

Thanks,
    Sunesh

________________________________

From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: 30 October 2007 09:18
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: Empty <wsa:Action> element

Can you send your wsdl?

Amila.

On 10/29/07, Sunesh Kumra <Sunesh.Kumra@ericssonservices.co.uk > wrote:

	Hi,
	I'm using axis2-1.3 and am facing a strange problem that the
encoded SOAP request has an empty <wsa:Action> element, which causes the
WS to throw an exception. Has anyone experienced this kind of an issue ?

	I've generated and deployed the WS and then developed a client
using both the ADB as well as XMLBeans (both the client versions has the
same behaviour). I have captured the SOAP messages using a TCP Monitor.

	Excerpt of the requests:
	<soapenv:Header>
	         <wsa:To>
http://localhost:8090/ReserveAmountChargingService/services/ReserveAmoun
tCharging </wsa:To>

<wsa:MessageID>urn:uuid:1A3E13D08490819A341193676851007</wsa:MessageID>
	         <wsa:Action>""</wsa:Action>
	      </soapenv:Header>
	Excerpt from the response:
	<soapenv:Header>
	         <wsa:Action>http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/fault
</wsa:Action>

<wsa:RelatesTo>urn:uuid:41BBE642BADD2EDC831193677481559</wsa:RelatesTo>
	         <wsa:FaultDetail>
	            <wsa:ProblemAction>
	               <wsa:Action>""</wsa:Action>
	            </wsa:ProblemAction>
	         </wsa:FaultDetail>
	      </soapenv:Header>
	      <soapenv:Body>
	         <soapenv:Fault>
	            <faultcode>wsa:ActionNotSupported</faultcode>
	            <faultstring>The [action] cannot be processed at the
receiver.</faultstring>
	            <detail />
	         </soapenv:Fault>
	      </soapenv:Body>

	Cheers,
	        Sunesh

	Ericsson Services Limited

	Registered Office: Unit 4, Midleton Gate, Guildford Business
Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 8SG

	Registered Number in England and Wales: 3709800

	This communication is confidential and intended solely for the
addressee(s). Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution
is prohibited. If you believe this message has been sent to you in
error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission and
delete the message without disclosing it. Thank you.
	Ericsson Services Limited does not enter into contracts or
contractual obligations via electronic mail, unless otherwise agreed in
writing between the parties concerned.
	E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption,
interruption, unauthorised amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only
send and receive e-mails on the basis that we are not liable for any
such corruption, interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any
consequences thereof.

	This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security
System.
	For more information please visit
http://www.messagelabs.com/email

Amila Suriarachchi,