axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ana Belén Antón Gironés <banton.etra...@grupoetra.com>
Subject Problem building available services
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 07:16:25 GMT
Good morning,

I am new in axis and I am a bit lost. Sorry. I would like to get your help,
please.

I would like make some as easy as build a service from a Java Object. I have
followed the user guide in the apache org web page but the service is
remarked as "Faulty services" and I have got this error message:

Error: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid service.
META-INF directory not found. at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs(Archi
veReader.java:274) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:64)
at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(Deploy
mentFileData.java:137) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:
571) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.jav
a:141) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.jav
a:318) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListe
ner.java:220) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(RepositoryListe
ner.java:312) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(Schedule
rTask.java:64) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.java:7
1) at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.run(Sched
uler.java:83) at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source) at
java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid service. META-INF
directory not found. at
org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs(Archi
veReader.java:262) ... 12 more

For that, I have created this "services.xml":

<service name="Sum" scope="application">
    <description>
      Suma
    </description>
    <messageReceivers>
        <messageReceiver
            mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
    class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <messageReceiver
            mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
    class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
    </messageReceivers>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">
        org.ana.web.services.Sum
    </parameter>
</service>

and this directory structure (in C:\Program Files\Apache Software
Foundation\Tomcat 5.5\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services)
 - Sum

   - META-INF

     - services.xml

   - org

     - ana

       - web

         - services

           - Sum.class
           -Sum.java
My Sum.java is as simple as:

package org.ana.web.services;

public class Sum {

public String getSum (int a, int b){

Integer c = a+b;

return ("The operation is: "+a+" + "+b+" = "+c);

}

}

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,

Ana Belen.