axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ana Belén Antón Gironés <banton.etra...@grupoetra.com>
Subject RE: Problem building available services
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2007 07:25:26 GMT

Hello Suran,

My service makes use of several packages and classes and interfaces. It has
a complex structure. So, I have created the following folder structure:

C:\Program Files\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\axis2\WEB-INF\services\
	- MyService
		-eu
			- myproject
				- serviceone
					-myservice
						-MyService.class
						-MyService.java
						-Otherclass.class [other
object which MyService needs]
						-Otherclass.java
					-folder1[other folders with the code
of the rest of classes and interfaces ]
						-Class11.class
						-Class11.java
						-Class12.class
						-Class12.java
					-folder2
						-Class21.class
						-Class21.java
						- ...
					- ...
		-lib [libs used by my application]
			-commons-codec-1.3.jar
			-commons-httpclient-3.0.1.jar
			-commons-logging-api-1.1.jar
			-dom4j-1.6.1.jar
			-jaxen-1.1-beta-5.jar
			- ...
		-META-INF
			-services.xml
		-[several .xml files needed by my service]

Note that the "eu" folder is a full copy of the "src" folder created in my
workspace.

My "MyService.java" is:

package eu.myproject.serviceone.myservice;

import java.io.IOException;
import java.net.MalformedURLException;
import java.util.ArrayList;
import java.util.Iterator;
import java.util.List;

import org.dom4j.Document;
import org.dom4j.DocumentException;
import org.dom4j.DocumentHelper;
import org.dom4j.Node;

import eu.myproject.serviceone.exceptions.AGSCException;
import eu.myproject.serviceone.exceptions.AGSException;
import eu.myproject.serviceone.exceptions.AGSNFException;
import eu.myproject.serviceone.folder1.Class11;
import eu.myproject.serviceone.folder2.Class21;
import eu.myproject.serviceone.folder3.Class31;
import eu.myproject.serviceone.folder3.Class32;

public class MyService implements Class32{

	public List<Class21> getAllClassObj(List<Class31> constraintsList)
throws AGSNFException {
		List<Class21> ClassObjList = new ArrayList<Class21>();
		//code..
       	return ClassObjList ;
	}

	//

	public Class21 getClassObj(String id) throws AGSNFException{
		//Class21 is an interface and Class21 is the object which
implements the interface
		Class21Object classobj = null;
		//code...
		return classobj;
	}

	//

	private boolean method1(List<Class31> constraints){
		// code...
		return true;
	}
	//
	private String method2(List<Class31> constraints){
		String Xpath = "";
		//code...
		return Xpath;
	}

	//

	private String method3(Integer id){
		String path = "";
		//code...
		return path;
	}

}

Please, note that this class implements an interface (called Class32..) and
my service offers only two available operations.

I hope you understand the aforementioned complex structure and code. I
haven't copy the full class code because it is very long!

Finally, my "services.xml" file is:

<service name="MyService" scope="application">
    <description>
       MyService
    </description>
    <messageReceivers>
        <messageReceiver
            mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
    class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
        <messageReceiver
            mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
    class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
    </messageReceivers>
    <parameter name="ServiceClass">
        eu.myproject.serviceone.myservice.MyService
    </parameter>
</service>

Regarding the .aar file...I work with Eclipse and I have installed a plugin
to generate .aar files ("Axis Service Archiver 1.0.0"). I have added the
plugin "Axis2 Coden Wizard 1.2.0" too. Using the first tool Eclipse
generates an .aar file, but it doesn't work when I upload the service. I
could explain step to step what I do for that.

Thank you very much for your interest in it and I hope you can help me
because I am very lost. Kind regards,

Ana Belén.

>Suran Jayathilaka wrote:
>Hullo Ana,
>
>Can you attach your service class code, and describe any other resources
you are using? That may help in figuring out what's wrong.

>And did you mean that you don't know how to make an .aar file or that you
don't know how to include your dependancy jars with your service?