axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Ana Belén Antón Gironés <banton.etra...@grupoetra.com>
Subject RE: *SPAM*: 04.70/4.0 - Re: Problem building available services
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2007 09:13:25 GMT
Hi,

Thank you for your fast answer, Suran. I am using Apache Tomcat 5.5 and
Axis2 1.3 war, too.
Could you please say me the procedure followed for you step to step? I don't
know what I have forgotten.

Thank you!

Ana Belén

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Suran Jayathilaka [mailto:suran@wso2.com]
Enviado el: martes, 02 de octubre de 2007 10:57
Para: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Asunto: *SPAM*: 04.70/4.0 - Re: Problem building available services

Ana Belén Antón Gironés wrote:
> Good morning,
>
> I am new in axis and I am a bit lost. Sorry. I would like to get your
> help, please.
>
> I would like make some as easy as build a service from a Java Object.
> I have followed the user guide in the apache org web page but the
> service is remarked as "Faulty services" and I have got this error
> message:
>
> Error: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid
> service. META-INF directory not found. at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs
> (ArchiveReader.java:274)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.jav
> a:64)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(
> DeploymentFileData.java:137)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine
> .java:571)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoLi
> st.java:141)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListen
> er.java:318)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(Repositor
> yListener.java:220)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(Repositor
> yListener.java:312)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(Sc
> hedulerTask.java:64)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.
> java:71)
> at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler$SchedulerTimerTask.run
> (Scheduler.java:83) at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Unknown Source)
> at java.util.TimerThread.run(Unknown Source) Caused by:
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: Invalid service.
> META-INF directory not found. at
> org.apache.axis2.deployment.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processWSDLs
> (ArchiveReader.java:262)
> ... 12 more
>

> For that, I have created this "services.xml":
>
> <service name="Sum" scope="application">
>     <description>
>       Suma
>     </description>
>     <messageReceivers>
>         <messageReceiver
>             mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-only"
>     class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCInOnlyMessageReceiver"/>
>         <messageReceiver
>             mep="http://www.w3.org/2004/08/wsdl/in-out"
>     class="org.apache.axis2.rpc.receivers.RPCMessageReceiver"/>
> [...]
Hi Ana,

I tried your exact code and directory structure on WindowsXP, Apache Tomcat
5.5.20, using the Axis2 1.3 war. And it worked without a problem.

Can you please tell us which version of Axis2 you are using? If you are
using an older version, I suggest you download the Axis2 1.3 release and
try.

You can also try creating a service archive with an .aar extension using the
Java jar tool, and deploying that instead of the exploded directory
structure.

Best of luck!
Suran.