axis-java-user mailing list archives

From M K <mk_85...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Axis2: How do I access an attribute of a response in the client
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 08:19:48 GMT
Hi Ajith,

I had turned on the Soap Monitor phase in axis2 and I can see the response message has all
my data (code, message, and array data). Can you point me to a sample/example client beside
Weather-client that can receive an array of Objects? I have successfully received an array
of Strings via my Service and would like to try a client that can receive an array of objects
of user-defined type. BTW, I will try the tcpmon as suggested.

Thanks,
--MK