axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nasreen Laghari <lagharinasr...@hotmail.com>
Subject OMElement: Reterieve Object from webservice
Date Sat, 06 Oct 2007 06:13:02 GMT
Hi All,

I'm trying to get Object from webservice.
Is there any way to put Class name instead of method name in OMElement?Or Does any 1 know
how to get Object instead of text from webservice so that I can access all the properties
of object.
I tried making simple webservice and client. I made 2 java classes in webservice name as "Trial"
and "Student".I have created object of Trial class in Student. On client-side i'm calling
method in which i have created object of Trial.
Please find the attached copy of webservice, both java files(inside the webservice) and client
file.
Regards
Nasreen