axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Hook <hoo...@hotmail.com>
Subject [axis2] Generated Client Stub Not Connecting to Remote Service
Date Thu, 18 Oct 2007 22:35:18 GMT

We're using axis2-1.3 and our generated stub is not connection to any remote services.  We
are able to get our stub to connect to a local web service, but not a remote webservice.

SoapUI is able to connect to the remote webservice using the exact same wsdl file.

Is there a setting that we need to be aware of for our generated stub to get it to connect
to a remote webservice?

Here is the command we used to generate our stub:

C:\>%AXIS2_HOME%\bin\WSDL2Java -uri .wsdl -p  -d adb -s

We also created a generic commons httpclient and it connected to the remote webservice too.

An friendly advice or direction is appreciated.

Thank you for your time.