axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis setup problem
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2000 00:43:38 GMT
# assume this is log4j.properties located somewhere on your classpath

# R is the RollingFileAppender that outputs to a rolling log
# file called rolling_log_file.log.

log4j.appender.R.File=rolling_log_file.log

M--
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: H.Z
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:28 PM
  Subject: Axis setup problem

  Hello, I am a newbie to AXIS, after I installed all stuffs and try the example
  C:\axis\samples\stock>java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% org.apache.axis.client.AdminClien
  t -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

  I got the warning messages as the following, please give a hand.

  log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR
  esourceBundle).
  Processing file deploy.wsdd
  <Admin>Done processing</Admin>