axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: AXIS Fault "Required Attribute localType is null"
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2000 23:43:11 GMT
AXIS Fault "Required Attribute localType is null"The name of the operation parameter needs
to be a QName (Qualified Name) following the provided example

   private void populateAxisService() throws org.apache.axis2.AxisFault
{
     //creating the Service with a unique name
     _service = new org.apache.axis2.description.AxisService("MTOMSample" + this.hashCode());

        //creating the operation
        org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation __operation;

        //create the Operations
        _operations = new org.apache.axis2.description.AxisOperation[1];

        //coordinate this with supplied parameter in services.xml
        __operation = new org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperation();

// set the name of the Operation as a QName
            __operation.setName(new javax.xml.namespace.QName("http://ws.apache.org/axis2/mtomsample/",
"attachment"));

//Add the operation to the service
     _service.addOperation(__operation);