axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Martin Gainty" <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: Compiling Eclipse plugins: story of my frustration
Date Sat, 07 Oct 2000 15:56:31 GMT
I believe that environment has been reworked as the unit tests for attachment are problematic
I would download 2.1.3 and start with that with these tweaks

cd %AXIS2_HOME%\modules\webapp

@echo "install version.aar"
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apachexis2 -DartifactId=version -Dversion=1.3 -Dpackaging=aar
-Dfile=F:\AXIS\axis2-1\modules\repository\services\version.aar

@echo "install woden"
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.apache.woden -DartifactId=woden -Dversion=1.0-incubating-M7b
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=F:\woden\woden-incubating-1.0M7\lib\woden-api-1.0-incubating-M7.jar

@echo "install jibx"
mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=org.jibx.binding -DartifactId=jibx-bind -Dversion=1.1.2
-Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=F:\JIBX\jibx-bind-1.1.2.jar

@echo "create the necessary target folders (this will be off modules folder)"
mkdir ..\webapp\target
mkdir ..\tool\axis2-mar-maven-plugin\target
mkdir ..\soapmonitor\target
mkdir ..\scripting\target
mkdir ..\samples\version\target
mkdir ..\saaj-api\target