axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Case of method names generated by wsdl2java
Date Mon, 29 Oct 2007 17:44:50 GMT

________________________________
From: Amila Suriarachchi [mailto:amilasuriarachchi@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, October 29, 2007 5:00 AM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: [Axis2] Case of method names generated by wsdl2java

On 10/25/07, Pantvaidya, Vishwajit <vpantvai@selectica.com<mailto:vpantvai@selectica.com>>
wrote:

I noticed following differences in wsdl2java behavior in axis2 1.3 as against axis1 1.4:

 1.  Axis2 retains case of the operations for method names. Axis 1 would start the method
name in lowercase and keep other letters from operation name in same case. I liked this -
is there any way to achieve the same with axis2?

i'll check this.

 1.  Axis 1 would correctly translate empty operation message outputs as void methods (these
are cases where the schema types defined for these message parts do not contain any elements)
- Axis2 does not do that. While this is not a bug deal - any suggestion on how to achieve
same behavior with axis2 are welcome.

I have fixed this will commit soon.

Amila.

[Pantvaidya, Vishwajit] Thanks Amila, Please let me know which nightly build I need to take
to try this fix out.

Thanks,

Vish.

--