axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] XmlSchema choice element not supported, other problems
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 02:49:20 GMT
Success at last! - it worked when I enclosed the choice element and the embedded sequence element
within a complexType.
But still this is strange because:
-          as far as I can see, XmlSchema does not require this
-          the same wsdl used to work in axis1

Attaching the wsdl that works.
I have not yet checked if the code generated is backwardly compatible with the one generated
by axis1. I suspect it may not be.

________________________________
From: Pantvaidya, Vishwajit [mailto:vpantvai@selectica.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 7:36 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: RE: [Axis2] XmlSchema choice element not supported, other problems

I did a little more try and error and found that it does not seem to like 2 things:
- the choice element
- a sequence element within another sequence element

Any of these things if present give that error. Attaching the wsdl with the choice and sequence-within-sequence
elements commented out from the complex type UserType. This wsdl works. Uncomment one/both
these cases and it fails.

Should I file a bug?