axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pantvaidya, Vishwajit" <vpant...@selectica.com>
Subject [Axis2] XmlSchema choice element not supported, other problems
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 00:22:04 GMT
I have found the cause of my wsdl2java problems when I use the default ADB binding with the
options "-o -ss -sd -ssi -f -uw -uri -ns2p" - one of the complex types defined in my wsdl
has an xmlschema choice element. That with the "-uw" option gives "org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.CodeGenerationException:
Unsupported Schema format for unwrapping! found unknown type but expected Element at org.apache.axis2.wsdl.codegen.extension.SchemaUnwrapperExtension.processXMLSchemaSequence(SchemaUnwrapperExtension.java:370)"

When I tried to find if choice is supported I got conflicting results:
http://ws.apache.org/axis2/0_93/adb/adb-howto.html says not supported
http://wso2.org/library/2670 says supported

So is xmlschema choice tag supported?

- Vish.