axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Walker, Jeff" <Jeff.Wal...@fmr.com>
Subject RE: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "ns1" for element "ns1:modifyMe" is not bound.
Date Thu, 04 Oct 2007 19:02:35 GMT
Huitang,
I suggest you email the mailing list your wsdl and schema for people to
see. If ns1 prefix is not bound, then it might be a relatively simply
namespace fix. Let's hope so.
-jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Huitang Li [mailto:huitang.li@kpi-consulting.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 2:46 PM
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Subject: Re: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix "ns1" for element
"ns1:modifyMe" is not bound.

Hi,

I did not see any input for my question. Maybe it is a too simple and
dumb question to answer? Is it only me who gets this exception?

Experts, please help me out.

Huitang Li wrote:
> Here is more information about the exception: when the code is running

> in debug mode and I put a breakpoint on the line
> "_operationClient.execute(true);", this line will not throw exception.

> However, this line will throw the exception when the app is not
> running in debug mode.
>
> I did google search, and found quite a few postings mentioning the
> same problem. However, I did not find any solution posted. If you know

> the solution, please let me know.
>
> Thanks.
>

> Huitang Li wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I created a web service client with Axis2. When I ran it, I got the
>> exception. This exception is thrown by the axis-genenated stub code.
>>
>> org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The prefix

>> "ns1" for element "ns1:modifyUser" is not bound.
>>    at

org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext(Utils.java
:486)

>>    at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.handleResponse(Out
InAxisOperation.java:343)

>>    at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:389)

>>    at

org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.executeImpl(OutInA
xisOperation.java:211)

>>    at

org.apache.axis2.client.OperationClient.execute(OperationClient.java:163
)