axis-java-user mailing list archives

From Qil.Wong <qil.w...@gmail.com>
Subject axis2: how to run a main class(or servlet) in my service pack right after axis2 server is started?
Date Sat, 20 Oct 2007 04:04:34 GMT
Hi,

    I have this doubt for quite a long time. At past I choose another way of
webservice publishing, but I still want to know how it can be resolved in
aixs2. After user guide refernce and other documents and forumn searching, I
got no result, so I come here to ask you, thanks!

    In my scenario, I will publish a webservice from an existing java
application. This application has a main class and run as a server, the APIs
for outside applications are published as java socket, but now I need to
change these APIs to webservice kind. As I know, the API changing is very
easy, and I have finished yet. But, how to run the main class while the
application is deployed as a webservice .arr pack right after axis2 server
is started? Just as a web application deployed in Tomcat, I need to write a
servlet, and configure the web.xml by adding:
    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>name</servlet-name>
        <servlet-class>org.a.b.AServlet</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

    Best reguards!

    Qil.Wong