axis-java-user mailing list archives

From loredana loredana <loredana888...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: saving web service result as an xml file
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2007 10:55:34 GMT
how to save it isn't the hard part...obtaining that xml is. How do I obtain the whole response??
because in my web service client if I call invoke method, that returns directly the result(10)
not the whole xml response.

----- Original Message ----
From: Antonio Muñiz <amunizmartin@gmail.com>
To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2007 1:49:52 PM
Subject: Re: saving web service result as an xml file

Use FileWriter class in java.io

2007/10/9, loredana loredana <loredana888888@yahoo.com>:
Ok, long story short. a web service result is an xml file of this type:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

  <soap:Body>

      <CelsiusToFahrenheitResult>10</CelsiusToFahrenheitResult>

    </CelsiusToFahrenheitResponse>
  </soap:Body>
</soap:Envelope>

I want to know if there is any way to save this response directly in a web client...
So in other words, I can do a web service client in java which queries the web service and
returns me the response(10 in that case).

But I would actually need to save the resulted xml(like the one above) on my local drive.
Is there any way to do this?
10x in advance

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy)
at Yahoo! Games.