axis-java-user mailing list archives

From harsha kilangodi <harsha...@yahoo.com>
Subject Unrecognized elment in response xml (axis 2)
Date Thu, 25 Oct 2007 09:01:54 GMT
Hi
  I am trying to port web services deployed  on resin-2.1.20 (axis2)
  to resin-3.1.3 server. The response xml file contains some  unrecognizable element which
gives parse exception. The exception is  given below

  Reference to undeclared namespace prefix: 'xsi'. Error processing resource 'file:///C:/Documents
and Settings/harsharaja/De...

  <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope">..

  We get some element in the response like

  <ax21:eventDetail xsi:nil="true" xmlns:ax21="http://beans.ws30.xora.com/xsd"></ax21:eventDetail>

  but URI is not coming in the xml header. We face problem when the data type is String and
the value is null.

  I am using axis2-1.3 , Resin-3.1.3 server, JDK 1.5 and using SOAP-UI  tool for testing.
I have attached the wsdl (TimeTrackServices301.xml)  and
 the response xml (Response.xml). Try to open Response.xml in  Internet Explorer you will
get the above error message. Please help me  to solve this problem.

  With regards
  Harsha