axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "H.Z" <zhshqzyc0...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Axis setup problem
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 01:53:09 GMT
I just added log4j.properties to my CLASSPATH, still get same warning.
  What is the meaning of "log4j.appender.R=org.apache.log4j.RollingFileAppender
log4jappender.R.File=rolling_log_file.log"

  Thanks

Martin Gainty <mgainty@hotmail.com> wrote:
            # assume this is log4j.properties located somewhere on your classpath

  # R is the RollingFileAppender that outputs to a rolling log
# file called rolling_log_file.log.

log4jappender.R.File=rolling_log_file.log

  M--

    ----- Original Message -----
  From: H.Z
  To: axis-user@ws.apache.org
  Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:28 PM
  Subject: Axis setup problem

  Hello, I am a newbie to AXIS, after I installed all stuffs and try the example
C:\axis\samples\stock>java -cp %AXISCLASSPATH% org.apache.axis.client.AdminClien
t -lhttp://localhost:8080/axis/services/AdminService deploy.wsdd

  I got the warning messages as the following, please give a hand.

  log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.axis.i18n.ProjectR
esourceBundle).
Processing file deploy.wsdd
<Admin>Done processing</Admin>

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.