axis-java-user mailing list archives

From "Takanori Suzuki" <takano...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2 1.3]POJO-based RESTFul serivce
Date Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:52:13 GMT
Thanks, Keith.

> As you can see addEntry element contains another complex type within it.
> Hence the parameters at the serverside cannot produce the required SOAP
> message that Axis2 needs. This will work perfectly with application/xml on a
> post though. Can you try to codegenerate a stub using the -pn
> AddressBookServiceSOAP11port_http option. That should work
> out of the box and you dont have to worry about creating the contents using
> OMElements.

Using application/xml, the service recieved addEntry object.
Thanks for your help.

But,
I would like to use both plain HTML and Java (include Axis2) as client.

When I use the plain HTML as client,
the format of POST parameters is "param1=xxx&param2=xxx".

Do I have to create the request by XML format ?

----
Thanks,
Takanori.